Terms and Conditions
Use of this website requires that you accept the following terms and conditions in full. You must not use this website if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions.
License to use website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the code, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. These materials are protected under copyright and may not be copied, reused, republished or otherwise exploited with prior written consent from us.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- A user's login rights may be suspended at any time, and without notice, at our sole discretion.
- You must not engage in any activity that causes, or may cause: damage to the website; or loss of data held by the website; or limits the availability and accessibility of the website.
- You must not use this website in connection with any illegal, fraudulent or otherwise harmful purpose.
- Any automated or systematic collection of data from this site is forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to: scraping; data mining; data harvesting; email harvesting.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Access to some areas of our website is restricted. Users must not attempt to circumvent any controls put in place to enforce these restrictions.
'User content' is taken to mean any material you create on, or uploaded to, mapometer.com.
- Mapometer makes no claim to intellectual property rights over any content produced by a user using the facilities provided by the website. These intellectual property right will (usually) be vested in the user.
- In using the website, the user grants Mapometer Ltd irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free rights to use, store, publish, adapt, analyse, translate and distribute their user content.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any of your content on mapometer.com does not infringe any third-parties legal rights.
- Mapometer Ltd reserves the right to edit or remove any user content created on, upload to, or stored on the website or its servers.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and tools found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Law and jurisdiction
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use, is subject to English law.